ABC's of Becoming a Christian
How to Pray:
Dear God, I am sorry for my sins. I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins. Please forgive me.
I ask Jesus to come into my life to be my Savior and Lord. Thank You for loving me and saving me from my sins.
In Jesus Name, Amen
God's Assurance: His Word
If you prayed this prayer,
The Bible says...
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:13
Did you sincerely ask Jesus Christ to come into your life? Where is He right now? What has He given you?
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves,
it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:8,9
Receiving Christ, we are born into God's family. This is called regeneration, or the "new birth."
This is just the beginning of a wonderful new life in Christ. To deepen this relationship you should:
1. Read your Bible everyday to know Christ better.
2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
3. Tell others about Christ.
4. Worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached.
5. As Christ's representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others.